- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work in build activities related to SCOM 2 Identify tuning opportunities, implement 3 improvements and advise respective 4 application/Development teams 5 Good to have SCOM Certification 6 Good interpersonal, written, and oral 7 communication skills 8 Technical documentation skill
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 4 years of experience in SCOM administration and windows server administration 2 Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Professional Attributes : 1 Work in build activities related to SCOM 2 Identify tuning opportunities, implement improvements and advise respective application/Development teams 3 Good to have SCOM Certification 4 Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills 5 Technical documentation skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE/Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.