- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Oracle Developers are responsible for designing and managing different areas related to the spectrum of work of Oracle B: They create, modify, and test the codes, scripts, and forms that allow a system to run different types of applications C: Duties of these professionals vary according to their role in a company D: They may work as computer programmers, system administrators, web developers, database analysts, network administrators, designers, or web administrators
- Technical Experience : A: Person should have 5 to 8 years of exp thorough understanding on the VBA Oracle SQL Stack Must have Design experience in Process based SOA Patterns B: Need to have hands on BPEL,MEDIATOR constructs and the Process design C: Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance including testing, D: Hands on Knowledge is required to delivery and maintenance
- Professional Attributes : a:Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken b:Team player with excellent technical, communication and problem solving skills c:General Willingness to learn and adapt the technology with a strong understanding of fundamental web/internet technologies Working on mid to large
- Additional Information : Ready to work from Pune Kharadi client location
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.