- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Proven success as a Senior DBA supporting large multi-terabyte databases 2: 3 years of DBA Experience in design, implementation support primarily for Oracle 10g,11g, 12c UNIX platforms 3: Install, configure and upgrade database software and related tools 4: Extensive experience with backups, monitoring, performance tuning and troubleshooting tools techniques Ability to identify bad SQL statements optimize them 5: Basic Systems Administration skills on Windows and UNIX
- Technical Experience : High Level Knowledge on - 1: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g R1 R2, 12c 2: Backup Recovery 3: Performance tuning 4: DataGuard 5: OEM 6: Exadata 7: RAC 8: Automatic Storage Management ASM 9: RMAN 10: GoldenGate Optional 11: Oracle cloud management
- Professional Attributes : 1: Eager to learn 2: Team player 3: Able to work independently 4: Ability to explore new fields and share accumulated knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.