- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibility Liaising with the customer technical representatives Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Troubleshoot issues with Windows Server Deployment
- Technical Experience : Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on Microsoft Windows Server Administration Windows 2k3/8/12/16 Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting skills on VMware Administration vSphere 5x and 6x versions Hands on experience in WSUS and SCCM Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts
- Professional Attributes : Should have 3 years of experience in Operational support roles Should have supported Datacenter deployments Should have experience performing Datacenter transitions / transformations Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and understa
- Educational Qualification : B E
- Additional Information : Good To have Certification on Windows technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.