- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manages the SAP support team in areas such as; development of customer support processes internal and external, technical planning, and work coordination Responsible for the development, execution and measurement of effective internal service level agreements Plans, recommends and monitors SAP Administration Basis, Unix OS and Oracle database Ensures effective security, operation and peak performance of SAP environments Participates in the establishment of the technical
- Technical Experience : 5 to 6 years direct experience administrating SAP applications ie SAP Basis, Portal, BW, NetWeaver etc SAP Basis hands on installation, Upgrade and maintenance Oracle Database - Upgrade maintenance Technically fluent in UNIX and Oracle database administration Knowledge of enterprise-level applications Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies Strong customer service orientation excellent
- Professional Attributes : Responsible for development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, hardware maintenance and lifecycle planning for the software, hardware and networking assets affecting SAP Recommends, implements and assures compliance with policy and procedures affecting computing technology
- Educational Qualification : BE with 15 Years regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.