- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle FMW Admin
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle IaaS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good exposure with Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA suite,OTD,OBIEE,OSB,BPM ODI, WebLogic etc Very Good Exposure to design, install, build, develop and support Oracle Fusion Middleware products on a multi node clustered environments Demonstrated ability to design, develop, test and deploy the applications quickly and efficiently Must have done at least two full blown implementation from scratch with the Fusion stack
- Technical Experience : 4 years of experience in Install/configure/manage/monitor Oracle Fusion Middleware products including WebLogic Experience in integrating FMW components and systems with LDAP and OAM LINUX/UNIX systems administration good skill of shell scripting, perl, python WLST Hands-on experience and Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager EM 12c or 13c Very Good exposure in Application code deployment and version control Hands on experience with Weblogic clustering advanced configurations
- Professional Attributes : Exposed in Troubleshooting of XML messages, request/response WebLogic, SOA, OSB, BPEL and BAM etc Very Good Knowledge in Oracle Traffic Director Installation and configuration Supporting 247 production environment with SLAs
- Educational Qualification : B Tech - BE
- Additional Information : Experience on,Exalogic OVM would be a plus
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.