- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Deploy and Configure Infrastructure on Cloud by performing effective analysis of resource utilization and consumption Automating deployment of various Azure IaaS, PaaS services, creating connectivity between virtual networks and managing the networks Managing Azure Active Directory and implementing hybrid identities Implement Workloads and Security by migrating servers to Azure, configuring server less computing and implementing application load balancing Perform Design for an Infrastructure
- Technical Experience : Create and Deploy Apps by using PaaS and apps that run-in containers Implement Authentication and Secure Data solutions Develop for the Cloud auto scaling and configuring a message-based integration architecture Determine Workload Requirements by effectively gathering information and requirements along with coming up with an optimized consumption strategy Design auditing and monitoring strategy At least 10 years relevant professional experience in developing solutions
- Professional Attributes : Must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps and have expert level skills in at least one of these domains Deep knowledge and understanding of Azure including PaaS and IaaS Hands-on experience on Azure storage services like Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Tables,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.