- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Participation in client workshops for fit the gap 2- Creation of solution technical design Perform end to end test as part of FT and ITD 3- Need to handle a small to medium team Responsible for updating and sharing status report every week
- Technical Experience : 1- SAP S4HANA EWM Extended Warehouse Experience in greenfield 2- S4 HANA SAP S4HANA EWM Extended Warehouse Experience in solution designing 3- SAP S4HANA EWM Extended Warehouse experience in performing end to end test 4- SAP S4HANA EWM Extended Warehouse experience in technical analysis and build
- Professional Attributes : 1- Good Oral and written communication skills 2- Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore 3- Excellent team player and ability to work independently and assist junior team members
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.