- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Windows Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of an enterprise software development and hosting products both remote and onsite and for configured services running on various platforms operating within a defined operating model and processes Provide hardware/software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands Work includes L1 and L2 basic and intermediate level troubleshooting
- Technical Experience : 1 Virtualization experience - 7 years 2 Windows/Linux/VMware experience - 7 years 3 Azure/Cloud experience - 2 years 4 Experience working on an infrastrcuture team - 7 years 5 Knowledge and experience working security and/or patching issues Additional Preferred Skill Requirements: 1 Availability management 2 VMware/Cisco UCS/NetApp experience preferred 3 BMC Footprints ticketing system experience 4 SCCM knowledge and experience 5 Solid networking knowledge and understanding Professional Attr
- Professional Attributes : Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; Ability to get along well with diverse personalities Able to work in 247 shifts
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication Individual must demonstrate a high level o
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.