- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Integration Bus
- Good To Have Skills :IBM API Connect
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Will be primarily responsible for working on IBM Integration Bus, MQ and DataPower 2-Need to work with Business Analysts and Architects to understand the requirements, and create high level, low-level design documents and build activities 3-Work closely with client team to design granular re-usable interfaces and services, addressing Orchestration, transformation, routing, mediation and other ESB requirements 4-Able to quickly identify existing applications which uses IIB-M
- Technical Experience : 1-Need to have hands-on knowledge on IIB/MQ programming 2-Need to have good understanding of SLDC process 3-Need to have knowledge on deployment process 4-Preferred IBM IIB/MQ or DataPower developer certification
- Professional Attributes : 1-Resource should have good communication skill 2-Understand their role of a team player 3-Mentoring experience for onshore and offshore
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.