- Role :Researcher
- Role Description :Manages deliverables for Accentures global business-facing sourcing and research capability providing exceptional research expertise and unique industry knowledge. Required to develop points of view which identify business opportunities for the Operating Groups and Service Lines. Deliver research primarily utilizing an extensive range of online and other research sources.
- Must Have Skills :Research and Development Operations
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Should have a minimum 5-8 years of experience in Business Research/ Secondary research b: Hands on experience working on research engagements end to end Strong client project management skills with proven experience in providing counsel to senior executives c: Should responsible for quality control and driving enhancements in other team members deliverables by reviewing their drafts and providing appropriate coaching and feedback
- Technical Experience : a: Conduct in-depth market analysis, competitive analysis and develop market forecasts for syndicated research studies and/or consulting projects b: This role supports global Sales organization and leadership team The Candidate should have a strong business acumen
- Professional Attributes : a: At least 5-8 Years of experience in market research b: Ability to handle complex, demanding and time sensitive projects c: Should understand IT sector and have worked in this sector d: Should have a good executive presence
- Educational Qualification : MBA
- Additional Information : a: Good executive presence, ability to interact with senior leaders b: Ability to work independent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.