- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Service Assurance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Network Implementation LAN/WAN, including: routers, switches, Cisco ECDN, Cisco WAAS, Load balancers, with MPLS and VPN, Prepped and researched proposed changes to customers network before implementation, Providing Necessary Info/Support to L2 team in Critical outages, Vendor Coordination Assistance to L2 Teams, ensure that activities within a process are being performed at a high level of quality, Knowledge on ITSM tool Incident Management/Change Management/Asset Management
- Technical Experience : 5-7 years, LAN/WAN-Routing , switching Cisco routers, switches, Cisco Wireless ,Nexus, Nortel switches, BIG IP/F5 LB, Cisco WAAS, Cisco ECDN, Good Knowledge in BIG-IP F5 Products, Expert on Cisco Autonomous series Wireless LAN products Knowledge on network devices is must; CCNA Certified preferred, Experience in Wireless bridging techniques like PTP and PTMP, Knowledge of wireless standards like 80211 d/e/g/h/j/n/s, Knowledge on Routing and Switching, Knowledge about ITIL processes is must
- Professional Attributes : 5-7 Years of work exp, Flexible to work in 24x7 environment, should have knowledge of SLAs OLAs and KPIs, Team player who also works well independently; self-motivated
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
- Additional Information : Good communication and collaboration skills, Ability to develop operational documentation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.