- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP QM Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 QM Master Data 2 QM Integration experience with MM, PP, SD, PM, WM 3 Goods receipt inspection, which includes Inspection Lot Approval, Results Recording, Defects Recording, and Usage Decision with Digital Signatures Dynamic Modification Skip Lots used 4 Batch Classification/ Batch Management
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have 4-8 years of relevant experience in QM with Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills 2 Must have industry experience in production planning area 3 Administer data models in SAP HANA, including managing schemas, the importing/exporting and transporting of data models 4 Should have very good analytical and communication skills
- Professional Attributes : 1 Shall be able to work independently and collaboratively with teams across shores 2 Should be process compliance oriented, good with functional documentation
- Educational Qualification : Gradaute
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.