- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :OpenLink Endur
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Candidate will be responsible to communicate with the business to understand the requirement and provide the estimation for same It will be candidates responsibility to provide the efforts estimation and designing the solution for the requirement b During the development candidate has to give daily updates to the client on the progress and make sure of the on time delivery for his/her deliverables
- Technical Experience : a Minimum 7 years of ETRM OpenLink Endur experience b Strong knowledge of Core Java, JVS, Open Component using Java andNet Net is optional but good to have c Strong knowledge across Trading value chain, Front Office Deal Capture, deal modelling, Mid office Risk, scheduling nominations and Back office settlements and accounting is must d Strong knowledge of different Endur modules and components like Trading Manager, Market Manager, Connex, Report Builder, EOD, cMotion, UDSR, APM
- Professional Attributes : a candidate must be able to manage a small size team and should be able to help other team members b Candidate should be able to help resolving issues of other team members c Should also participate in trainings bootcamps
- Educational Qualification : a Candidate must have good exp in Energy Trading Risk Management domain and processes
- Additional Information : a Good in communication, analytical and Leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.