- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Siemens Teamcenter PLM
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should be able to perform impact analysis for requirements and propose Teamcenter solution 2 Should be able to build Teamcenter PLM complex solutions on latest versions of Teamcenter in line with Teamcenter best practices 3Ability to propose design 4 Ability to troubleshoot issues in OOTB Teamcenter solution and work with GTAC in converting them into PR Identify workarounds for such issues
- Technical Experience : Around 8 years of experience in Teamcenter PLM implementation projects 2 Deep experience in Teamcenter PLM Server side, web services, SOA, workflow, change management, AWC configure customize
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication skills 2 Good team player 3 analytical skills 4 ability to work under pressure 5 Ability to lead small teams
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.