- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : minimum 4 years of experience Azure on premisis L2/L3 support end-user issues/requests in ITSM System Coordinate with vendors in resolving vendor related issue Administration and Configuration of services in AWS - EC2, RDS, S3, Workspaces Windows servers build and administration Incident and Change management Health and performance Monitoring - Check server health, performance and capacity alerts, take preventive and remedial action
- Technical Experience : 1 Microsoft-Windows-Azure IaaS Should be involved in the planning, design, and deployment of Cloud solutions Extensive knowledge on creating IaaS cloud solutions in Azure Platform The ideal candidate will have an understanding of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, VPN, networking, and Infrastructure as a Service IaaS Should be able to perform cost analysis for websites, virtual machines, storage, cloud services, data management within Azure platform Preferred Certification in the relevant Skill
- Professional Attributes : Customer Focus-Team work-Effective Communication-Personal Accountability Commitment to achieve-Resilience and Flexibility Can do attitude
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.