- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills :Database System Architecture,Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Liaising with the customer technical representatives Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Oracle Database Technology operations management Execute Back-up and recovery, data archiving/purging Escalate to Level 3 and applications groups
- Technical Experience : Should have 2 years of experience in Oracle DB operational support Should have supported Oracle DB deployments Should have experience performing Database transitions / transformations Excellent troubleshooting skills on Oracle DB Downtime/Parameter Management, User Management, Housekeeping, Database Refresh Object Management Table, Index, partition, etc HA configuration support Instance Load balancing, cluster maintenance DB patching, coordination and release support
- Professional Attributes : Flexible to work in 24x7 Shifts Good understanding of procedures, application and concepts within own subject area and understanding them in the context of the business
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Good To have Certification on Oracle DB
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.