- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Duck Creek Claims
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Develops the application prototype and conducts conference room pilots to validate the configuration design, B:Estimates the work effort and also review the configuration effort from other developers in the team, C:Completes design, develops code, unit tests code, documents and deploys code into the appropriate environment, D:Participates in code reviews and transitions of the application components to the testers, E:Fixes any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Technical Experience : A:Strong exp on DuckCreek Example Platform4X,5X 6X 2, B:Atleast 1-3 year hands on exp as a Manuscript Developer working on personal commercial lines C:Exp on Version upgrade of platform Template upgrade, Circular implementation Rate, Rule forms, Custom transaction out of the box transaction like Audit, Out of sequence endorsement, Cancellation etc, D:Debugging Tools Data
- Professional Attributes : A:Strong exp on DuckCreek Example Platform4X,5X 6X 2, B:Atleast 1-3 year hands on exp as a Manuscript Developer working on personal commercial lines C:Exp on Version upgrade of platform Template upgrade, Circular implementation Rate, Rule forms, Custom transaction out of the box transaction like Aud
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
- Additional Information : Project location mumbai
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.