- Role :Technology Delivery Lead
- Role Description :Keep the Technology business moving by building and leading high-performance teams. Tenacious and efficient, drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale. Proactively support sales through innovative solutions, leading the execution of the solution plan and delivery excellence programs to achieve the delivery and commercial expectations of Accenture offerings.
- Must Have Skills :Product Development Management
- Good To Have Skills :Product Development Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications b Create operational documentation for the application c Conduct project and issue management status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting for assigned scope of work d Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system roll-outs, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications e Make creative recommendations to expand
- Technical Experience : a Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role b Experience in product lifecycle management c Background in software development and program management is preferred d Familiarity with Agile framework e Organizational and leadership abilities f Creative thinking skills
- Professional Attributes : a Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in many mediums b Need to react quickly to changing business conditions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.