- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Monitor the queue and act on the requests Produce relevant statistics and reporting as per agreed procedures and guidelines Ensure all relevant systems and documentation used by team is updated and reflect agreements Follow up on reporting: Evaluate reports from suppliers based on knowledge and experience Clear and timely communication with suppliers and clients Solve ad hoc tasks that may arise in the completion of the deliverable
- Technical Experience : Good communication and interpersonal skills Ability to build good working relationship internal and external Flexibility and Capacity to handle changes Result-driven with persistence, consistency and high quality in deliverables Ability to take initiative and work independently Good English skills in both reading and writing Good knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel and Word Good understanding of ITIL terminology and service operations
- Professional Attributes : Project management with process excellence improvement mind-set Stakeholder management defining and managing deliverables Project accountability structural and analytical thinking
- Educational Qualification : Graduate or above
- Additional Information : CL11 for Request Management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.