- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Appian Process Automation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Hands on requirement analysis, design, development 2: Develop and modularize individual components for reusability 3: Design the solution based on functional requirements 4: Perform UAT and code review on the built modules
- Technical Experience : 1: Design the technical solution and lead a small team in development activities 2: Perform code reviews to ensure application quality 3: Performing impact analysis, application development, performance management 4: Developing the components such as complex and nested datastore, SAIL interfaces, Query rules and web service integration 5: Hands on developing different types of records and reports, developing deploying and using custom plug ins 6: Aware of best practices and framework guidelines
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization 2: Should build a positive, collaborative working environment for the teams
- Educational Qualification : 1: Certified on Appian Designer certification
- Additional Information : 1: 4 to 6 years of total experience with 3 plus years Appian
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.