- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Design, build and configure application to meet business process Understand the Business process and map to SuccessFactors 2 Analyze identify system limitations and requirement gaps 3 Write configuration work book and Functional specification documents 4 Develop Test scenarios, scripts, cases and data To support cutover document preparation, Go live activities and Hypercare support
- Technical Experience : 1 Required 7 years of SAP SuccessFactors experience 2 Required SAP Success Factors Onboarding certification 3 Good to have experience and expertise in modules like Recruiting Management, Recruiting Marketing 4 Must have Integration points between SF Recruiting Management, Onboarding and Employee central
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good team handling skills 2 Attention to detail and strong interpersonal, communication and training skills required, as is the ability to work effectively
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.