- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have worked on Compensation template creation and copy, setting up route maps, guidelines, budgets, field based permissions, role based permissions, launch and testing of compensation forms, form routing, setting up Compensation Statements, knowledge of decentralized administration 2 Good knowledge of system configuration in accordance with Solution Design Configuration Workbook 3 Must ensure high quality and on time delivery of project requirements based on established scope
- Technical Experience : 1 Required 5 years of relevant consulting or industry experience and experience in configuring, implementing and supporting one or more SAP SuccessFactors module 2 Experience in at least one or more SF Compensation End to end implementation or Support Project 3Experience on SF Compensation Promotion Setup, Profile Setup, Handling Global Assignees in SF Compensation, Setting up MDF Rules at Template level, Reporting and SF modules like Performance Management, Employee Central
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good team handling skills 2 Attention to detail and strong interpersonal, communication and training skills required, as is the ability to work effectively
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.