- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Complete understanding of Oracle database architecture - Installing, configuring, upgrading and maintaining Oracle databases - Deploy and maintain Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM and Oracle Data Guard environments - Manage Oracle Database software and its utilities and tools: SQLPlus, dbca, dbua, netmgr, netca, data pump, RMAN, Oracle Cloud control, OEM, etc - Analysis and troubleshoot performance issues, Performance monitoring -
- Technical Experience : - Design and review backup and recovery policies and implement backup and restore of databases to ensure availability - Incident management process: troubleshoot from low to high severity issues of Oracle databases - Change management process: plan and implement changes as part of the change process - Plan and perform Oracle patching - Perform database Capacity planning - Plan database upgrades and migrations - Being able to detect proactively areas of improvements on databases
- Professional Attributes : Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues - Create and maintain documentation of database procedures and support routines - Good communicational skills oriented to maintain a strong relationship with clients, stakeholders and other teams
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in technical stream
- Additional Information : Flexible and ready to support 24x7
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.