- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :JDA Assortment Planning
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have strong client facing skills and lead a team of 4-6 JDA consultants with varying experience 2 Good documentation skills with extra ordinary skills in JDAs Technical Architecture 3 Experience in creating, reviewing Design Documents, Test Plan and Test scripts for Unit, UAT and Regression testing 4 Independently perform Unit Tests, support UAT, conduct Regression testing and support Users post go live 5 Must have strong experience in Implementation, multi-client Hyper care and support
- Technical Experience : 1 5 to 6 years of experience working on JDA Category Management Suite with strong experience in JDA Category knowledge base, floor planning, space Assortment optimization 2 Must be hands on the floor planning, space Assortment optimization modules with strong application configuration skills 3 Technical Skills: o PL/SQL database experience is must o Net Unix Batch scripting o Databases: Oracle 12c 4 Functional Area: o JDA Space Planning o JDA Floor Planning o JDA Assortment and CKB
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills 2 Strong Communicator 3 Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, dynamic environment 4 Exhibit a commitment to customer service while building customer partnerships 5 Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.