- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :VMWare Cloud Administration,Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Use of VMware Converter Enterprise Manage using VMware VirtualCenter and Web Access and Use of Guided Consolidation Controlling administrator rights on VM Infrastructure Set-up of resource pools and a VMware Distributed Resources Scheduler DRS cluster, Resource Management, Resource Monitoring Set-up of a VMware High Availability HA cluster ESX Server Installation, configuration of virtual switches, network connections and port groups
- Technical Experience : 5 to 8 years working experience with relevant experience Must be Vmware certified VM Creation and Management,VM Access Control VM Resource Management,VM Resource Monitoring Data Protection, High Availability, Service Console Security Troubleshooting and Fault Analysis Operator panel, light patch diagnostics, I/O board, EXA chipset history and architecture block diagrams are covered Special emphasis on processors, operating systems, memory, error management, PCI-X, BMC and BIOS be explained
- Professional Attributes : Ability to take ownership for tasks and issues, ability to anticipate and handle critical situations Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and interact with key stakeholders Understanding of incident, change and problem management tool for example ITSM Remedy
- Educational Qualification : bachelor degree in relevant field
- Additional Information : VirtualCenter Installation, configuration and Installation of its components
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.