- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Lead cyber threat hunting service and responsible for enabling hunting capability for our customers Perform analysis of security incidents, threat actors and threat modeling for further enhancement of threat detection catalog and hunt missions by leveraging the MITRE ATTCK framework Perform proactive hunting and analysis against the available tools like EDR and implement best practice Understand and use different Machine learning and automation skills on day to day operation
- Technical Experience : Developing threat detection models on multiple security platform Cross-Domain Expertise on multiple security technologies Expert in Analytics driven hunting exercise Security Cross platform project management Expertise in cyber crisis management Management of automated Machine learning and user behavior profiling Forensics capability Recommend threat detection tuningcustomization and improve MDR effectiveness
- Professional Attributes : Keep up-to-date with information security news, techniques,and trends Expert analytic investigative support of large scale and complex security incidents Train security analysts and support SOC operation to improve threat detection and response effectiveness Interface with customers,to resolve issue
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor in any domain MBA
- Additional Information : Certification CISSP GCFA GCTI GNFA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.