- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oil & Gas Upstream
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Installation / provisioning of the apps B: User access management C: Patch, releases, version upgrade D: License management E: Library maintenance/plugins F: Minor enhancements, integration with other apps G: apps environment eg Citrix vs Desktop H- Monitoring and performance report I- Documenting procedures and best practices
- Technical Experience : A: Experience supporting following or similar COTS application used for sub-surface data management, geology and geophysics in hydrocarbon exploration process B: Acumap, Petra, Petral, Decision Space, GoogleEarth, GeoSuit, GeoStore, GeoSystem, GeoX, IHS Kingdom, NeuroLog, Robertson and few Custom apps C: Supporting front end and back end of desktop and web solutions D: Accessing apps in local install and virtualized env
- Professional Attributes : A: The candidate should have excellent communication skills B: Should be good at presentations and conducting requirement workshops, walk through, demonstrate leadership skills C: Should be good at team handling and management, possess good analytical skills and has ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.