- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Django
- Good To Have Skills :Python Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A team player with 5 years of working experience in developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications Minimum 3 years of working experience in Python and Python Frameworks preferably Django Proven experience in effective team management Must have Experience in AWS web Services like EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, LoadBalancer, BeanStalk etc Experience with creating RESTful endpoints using the Django REST framework Strong understanding of OOP Concepts, Data Structure and Design Patte
- Technical Experience : 1 Python Developer having 6 years of experience 2 Good programming experience in Python Web backend programming with Python frameworks Django Flask 3 Ability to write high performance scalable and fault tolerance web back end 4 Microservice architecture knowledge is good to have
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communications skills 2: Good team collaboration skills and be able to manage and both offshore and onshore teams 3: Good learning skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.