- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Apache Tomcat Administration,Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A :Participate in Development and Maintenance activities B:Resource should be able to understand the technical, functional design documents and work accordingly C:Resource should be able to resolve technical, build issues
- Technical Experience : A:University degree and qualified professional with 7 or more years of experience B:Indepth experience in high volume and high performance, scalable application design experience with Java/J2EE and Spring MVC is essential C:Very good analytical and design skills and the ability to grasp complex business or technical issues in a structured and efficient manner D:Experienced in Web Applications development using Spring Boot, SOAP/REST and JDBC Template Modules,Excellent knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Professional Attributes : A:Resource must have good communication skills B:Effective Unit Testing,Good understanding of Data Structures,Experience in Containers, Kubernetes are added advantage C:Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.