- Role :Test Automation Engineer
- Role Description :Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- Must Have Skills :HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Good To Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy,Testing for Agile
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Execute practical application of Agile framework components user stories, scrum, sprints, etc b:Participate in Scrum, Daily Stand-up, Sprint and iterative development activities prepared to take on any role within the Agile team c:Participate in Sprint planning and release planning d:Decompose business requirements to be able to write effective acceptance criteria and automated test scripts for medium to high complexity projects e:Define, review and coordinate an iterative test strategy, deve
- Technical Experience : a:4 years of manual automation testing experience of N-tier applications b:3 years of experience with SDLC c:1 years of experience with Agile Scrum d:1 years of software development experience Java preferred e:2 years of Test Automation Development experience with open source and market-leading vended solutions creating functional, regression, or performance tests f:1 years of Relational Database Management Oracle, SQL, MySQL SQL and Data Validation are essential g:Experience with testing Web
- Professional Attributes : a:Good Communication Skills b:Good Analytical Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.