- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Apache Tomcat Administration
- Good To Have Skills :JBOSS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products Jboss, Apache Tomcat installed on various platforms operating within a defined operating model and processes Provide L2/L3 software support and implement technology at the operating system-level across all server, and for particular software solutions/vendors/brands
- Technical Experience : Experience in Installation of Jboss, Tomcat Apache Extensive experience in Configuration, Performance Tuning, Upgrade and implementing HA functions Experience in working on Integration between Apache-Tomcat and Apache-Jboss Implementing the end to end SSL configuration for Jboss, Tomcat and Apache Experience in application deployments on Tomcat Jboss Application server Performance Monitoring of Application URL , Application Servers using the Vendor / third-party tools Raising incident with
- Professional Attributes : Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment Should be able to initial level of trouble shootings Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standard
- Additional Information : Knowledge on ITIL standard and best practices Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.