Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :Business and Integration Architect
- Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and. Experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Understand the functional design based on business requirements, participate in design reviews and gap fit analysis.• Experience in managing project development from beginning to end.• Proven Experience in providing Thought leadership and defining Project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with Sr. Management and Stakeholders• Experience in leading 1 or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery• Experience in tracking reporting project milestones and deliverables
- Technical Experience : •Extensive experience in designing and developing code in advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows.• Experience in conducting project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to be identify successful and unsuccessful project elements• Experience in working or managing projects in D365 ERP will be an added advantage.• Experience in Managing client communication and delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Professional Attributes : • Min 9 years of Exp • Lead the team by giving the required technical and functional knowledge• Demonstrate Customer Focus, active listening, and consultative approach• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members• Should have good communication, leadership and team handling skills