- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Accenture Cloud Platform,Broadcasting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : She / He produce, edit footage according to scripts, storyboards and guidelines The Video Editor will work closely with the producer/content team Video post-production includes: o Interviews, webinars, testimonials, internal or external corporate communication and marketing materials o Compelling, story with creative editing and sound Strong graphic and motion design skills Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines, flexibility to work for an extended period Accountable for the creat
- Technical Experience : Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages-Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After effects
- Professional Attributes : Advanced post production skills, ie color correction, sound editing/design, audio mixing Good Eye on compression AV codecs Willingness to learn, continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industrys best practices to maximize efficiency
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in broadcasting or film making
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.