- Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Google Cloud Functions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A solid understanding of cloud computing, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud design patterns Expertise in security solutions on GCP Expertise in executing Public cloud solution in both public and hybrid cloud setup Handling of cloud migration projects Strong knowledge of tools like CloudEndure, ASR, AtaData, CloudScape Strong knowledge of Linux/Windows Server Administration - troubleshooting and resolving all Technical issues Scripting knowledge will be added advantage
- Technical Experience : 6 years of IT experience supporting UNIX servers in a mission critical environment AWS Certified Sysops or Solution architect Excellent communication skills Team player attitude Desire to support an IT Infrastructure 24x7 and be a part of the on-call rotation Linux Administration in Ubuntu, Redhat CentOS, kernel level tuning, package management Shell scripting experience a plus and Additional knowledge on Java script and Nodejs
- Professional Attributes : Selecting appropriate GCP services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on GCP Capabilities to provide best practices g
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years regular education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.