- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :System Integration Delivery Management,System Monitoring Tools & Techniques
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : On time escalations and Follow up with the IT / Application Support team on pending high priority alerts according to incident management process Prepare and maintain Documentation, Reports availability , capacity trend analysis , and provide follow up status on identified tasks Daily / Weekly Report preparation based on the specified already agreed format and sending the same to pre-assigned set of recipients Maintain, update and implement the standard escalation procedures complete with no
- Technical Experience : ervers, storage, databases, virtual infrastructure , security appliances , firewall
- Professional Attributes : Able to collate and interpret data from various monitoring sources and perform log analysis Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly Ability to assess faults, prioritizes, respond and escalate accordingly Knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.