Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors.You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Good To Have Skills :Service Assurance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Handling of Major incident, bridge; Ability to handle shifts as a Lead; Good interpersonal skills; Handle Major/Critical incident and alert notifications; Handle Incident distribution and handle escalations/ response on mail; Comfortable working in 24/7 shifts; Good time management, organizational and communication skills; English language proficiency required; Ability to deal with multiple tasks; Ability to coach and mentor peers and subordinates; Ability to build relationships with peer and ma
- Technical Experience : ITIL Foundation
Relevant experience should be 5-7 years
- Professional Attributes : Good attitude to learn
- Educational Qualification : Graduation