- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Websphere Portal
- Good To Have Skills :AngularJS,Java Enterprise Edition,User Interface Design and Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Will be primarily responsible for working on Java and J2EE programming b: Need to Work with business analysts and Architect to understand the requirements and work on high level, low-level design and build activities c: Work with client to develop java/J2EE applications D Understanding of existing applications which are build using Java and J2EE jsp, EJB, Hibernate, Spring
- Technical Experience : a Resource should have 4 to 5 years of experience in WebSphere Portal and Java/J2EE application b Resource should have atleast 2- 3 years experience in java/J2EE, Angular c Resource should have atleast 1 - 2 years of deployment process d Resource should have atleast 1 - 2 years experience in issue fixing and debugging of existing application
- Professional Attributes : a Resource should have good communication skills b Ability to work under pressure c Should have good analytics skills d Should have team handling skills to guide the junior resources
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.