- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP BASIS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : He will be responsible for the development and management of user access rights on computer systems running SAP S4/HANA software The responsibility of the SAP security in charge is to evaluate and resolve the SAP S4/HANA security issues within the company by following the standardized procedures and processes To ensure that the SAP S4/HANA application is secured and is in compliance with the various governing acts and procedures He should have in-depth knowledge of SAP Roles and Authorizations
- Technical Experience : responsible for creating SAP Security roles along with respective authorizations He is expected to prepare and develop plans and procedures for the security and standardization of the SAP S4/HANA app and communicate the same to all He should ensure the compliance with the security policies, processes, procedures pertaining to the SAP S4/HANA app It is the part of the work to perform system reviews and limit the access to ensure that work is performed following security policies
- Professional Attributes : Well versed in client handling and fit for client facing role
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Additional Information : Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.