- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle Financials Cloud
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This person would be responsible for 1 Managing technical project team of 25 or more resource 2 Carrying out complex development projects of the duration lasting from year or more 3 Setting up and maintaining Software development processes set up , creating workplan, Resource plan,to ensure transparency, predictability and efficiency Improvement of software development methods and procedures across product and customer implementation projects in order to deliver high quality solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 Recent experience as a Technical manager or Development manager project team resources 50 2 A minimum of 10 years of Technical Delivery experience in Architecting and delivering the Oracle Fusion Middleware and Cloud Integration technologies, 3 Expertise in implementing large scale complex Oracle based solutions involving complex integration using Oracle Fusion Middleware Technologies like Oracle SOA, OSB, Oracle B2B, Oracle ICS, and Oracle Data Integrator, PaaS technologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 Knowledge of any Oracle SaaS application like HCM, ERP, EPM, CX 2 Experience within international and/or distributed teams is a big advantage
- Educational Qualification : BSC or BE
- Additional Information : 1 Good communication and presentation skills written and oral 2 Ability to lead large team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.