- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Resource should be able to handle all MDG related day-to-day support activities b He should be able to perform Configuration changes in MDG c He should be able to handle BADI/BAPI/Enhancements independently d Troubleshoot Idoc failures related to MDG and other third party systems e Communicate with client on daily basis
- Technical Experience : a 3-5 years of SAP MDG experience b Knowing SAP ABAP/MM will be an added advantage c Use complete sentences
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skill b He should be able to write functional specs on required basis c Prior experience with working client
- Educational Qualification : a BE b BSc
- Additional Information : a Have done at least one support project b Aware of SAP MM module is preferred c Good communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.