- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Product Development Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience Range: 2 years 8 years 2 Manage projects end-to-end by demonstrating strong project management skills and following project management standards 3 Be the face of the organization and manage customer expectations on deliverables by regularly communicating with Business / Product / Developers / Testers and all other project stake holders 4 Work in a multi-project environment and if required, own the responsibility of end to end delivery
- Technical Experience : 1 Research and evaluate new software related technologies and products Development of prototypes for new technology initiatives and product review/selection/recommendation 2 Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills effective with business and technical audiences 3 Must have the knowledge working in Agile Methodologies and Ability to drive the sprint cycles Smoothly 4 Preferable to have knowledge on JIRA and Confluence 5 Knowledge of OSS/BSS telco system would be an added advanta
- Professional Attributes : 1 Presentation skills 2 Excellent Communication skills 3 Good Team player
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
- Additional Information : TPM Technical Program Manager
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.