- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica Data Quality
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Create LLD/STM documents, develop, test, and deploy data integration processes using Informatica PowerCente 2 Adopt integration standards, best practices, ABC framework etc while creating ETL jobs 3 -Performs data validation, cleansing and analysis 4 Analyzes data from various sources, including databases and flat files 5 ETL development, deployment, optimization, support and defect fixes
- Technical Experience : 1 Solid background in database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, and Teradata along with strong knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL 2 Good knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions etc
- Professional Attributes : 3 Knowledge on data model to develop Dimension and Fact mappings/jobs 4 Experience with DataStage, Talent, or Pentaho are a definite plus 5 Possess good knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Educational Qualification : 1 IT engineer or equivalent to this degree
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.