- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :Web API Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This role requires resources who have a strong understanding for not just developing APIs but also some experience in integration with multiple systems 1 Good 5-7 year experience candidate with strong development/programming experience 2 Minimum 3-5 years experience in building and supporting application systems 3 Experience with Net C ASP NET MVC and/or Service Now platform 4 Experience with Website, web service REST API development 5 Strong analysis, design, probl
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong in Microsoft C net with MVC 2 Worked on Skillsets Entity Framework and Azure 3 Experience with working with Agile methodology and scrums, and stand ups 4 Develop and deliver required components/modules as dictated in User story with quality
- Professional Attributes : 1 Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills 2 Demonstrated history of good decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through 3 Strong written oral communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.