- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:SAP BPC Consolidation Design, Build and Configure BW Planning-enabled Info Providers to support data staging requirements for BPC 101 Standard and/or Embedded Models Implement and support Planning solutions to enable FPA in the areas of financial planning, headcount planning, CAPEX and OPEX planning b: Techno functional to understand Chart of Accounts, Global Account, Local Account, Customer report Entity, Script Logic c:Experience in Consolidation process/ BPC Consolidation Implementation US
- Technical Experience : a: Atleast 5-8 years of relevant BPC experience b: Certified professionals will have additional preference c: Must have worked on atleast 3-4 projects Implementation / Support / Migration with knowledge of : a BPC Standard 10x, 11 b BPC Embedded cBW / HANA modelling involved in BPC 2- Additional experience preferred: a BPC Optimized on S4 HANA b SAP Analytics Cloud cGroup Reporting d BOFC / Hyperion / Cognos / Anaplan, etc
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills b: Team Leading Handling Onsite/Offshore c: Good Soft communication and presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.