- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Accenture Cloud Platform,Cloud Platform Architecture,Infrastructure Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should have Installation, Administration Troubleshooting experience in : Windows and Azure Basic understanding of concepts like Routing, Load Balancing, Redundancy, Disaster Recovery, VPN, Firewalls, etc Core infrastructure components such as DNS, DHCP, Active DirectoryAD, AD Group Policies, LDAP, LDAP Integration, Exchange, E-Mail Servers such as postfix, sendmail etc Should have hands-on administration experience with Azure
- Technical Experience : Should be able to provision, administer and troubleshoot the foundational services of Cloud Platforms in addition to provisioning and managing Cloud Managed Services such as Managed Databases, Caching Engines, Load Balancers Should have automation skills with PowerShell Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible will be an added advantage Other Skills Required to have good communication skills - both written and verbal Should be able to work under a high pressure environment
- Professional Attributes : Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodology an advantage Roles Responsibilities Will be responsible for new implementations internal or external as may be required from time to time Shall provide Level 3 Technical support to all clients that the candidate may be associated with client
- Educational Qualification : BE or equivalent
- Additional Information : Azure 70-534 - Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions certification will be preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.