- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must be able to administer the Azure environment Good experience with AAD, Key Vault Network and NSGs 2 2 Understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud, network operations, private and hybrid cloud administration 3 3Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud design 4 Understanding of virtualization management and configuration
- Technical Experience : 5 Knowledge of scale up and scale down of VM sizes, auto scale, configure availability sets 6 Must have knowledge about cloud storage and management 7 Must have knowledge about Availability sets 8 Must have experience of Data Centre Operations 9 Must have knowledge on Network configuration and its flows 10 Must have knowledge about Application Gateway and Cluster
- Professional Attributes : Hands on experience in Azure experience
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/Diploma
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.