- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration,Citrix XenDesktop Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : In depth Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop administration Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Technical documentation skills Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Technical Experience : Knowledge working on Windows 2003/2008 server environment Group policy management Installation and Configuring Citrix Presentation Server 40, 45,XenApp 5X, XenApp 6x and 7X Creating New Farm, Joining farm, Create applications in Citrix isolation environments Publish Applications, create Sites Access platform Site, PNA agent, using citrix Web interface Giving permissions to the sites, applications, creating reports of the Citrix farm environment, configuring data backup to SQL server Confi
- Professional Attributes : Minimum 4 years of Citrix Administration Experience Experience must have been gained in a production environment
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture norms
- Additional Information : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts Work out of hours ev
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.