- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :Unix Architecture and Design,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Follow ITIL process in the CHG/INC Management including maintaining up-to-date documentation Training new resources in the team Improving the relationship of the team with the client Constantly guiding and helping the team in the new tasks Guiding the team towards better planning, organizing and prioritization of work Planning major activities like upgrades Preparing work plans and guiding/leading the team to complete them
- Technical Experience : Regularly interacting with the team members and analysing their performance and providing feedbacks Escalating team issues to the management appropriately Prompt reporting of various metrics to the management
- Professional Attributes : Minimum 36 months of Unix Server Admin Experience Experience must have been gained in a production environment Redhat certification
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Norms
- Additional Information : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts Work out of hours ev
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.