- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills :BMC Control-M Transformation,ControlM Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Should have expertise in solving daily issues and improving processes using Tools utilities and using UNIX, SQL/PLSQL utilities Expertise in managing a robust environment across and UNIX Production/ Validation/ Integration/ Preproduction /Testing infra Monitoring of batch, alerts, warnings, and errors and resolving common batch issues in a timely, consistent manner Escalating abends and long running jobs to the respective team as per standard job documentation Training new resources in the team
- Technical Experience : Hands on experience on Scheduling, Administration and Troubleshooting experience in Distributive systems over Control-M Expertise in installing Agents, servers and Enterprise manager Hands on experience on Upgrading the Control-M/any WLA components Experience working with Control-Modules like SAP, AFT etc Extensive experience in Installation of Control-M Agents/Control Modules
- Professional Attributes : Take part in 24x7 Shift Rotations including Morning, Evening and Night Shifts Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes Travel to other locations when required Able to work from home occasionally if required Be flexible in the wor
- Educational Qualification : As Per Accenture Norms
- Additional Information : Minimum 5 - 7 years of Control - M and must have been gained in a production environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.